夏洛克斜了华生一眼对玛格丽特道“你刚才也听华生说了,确实需要你适应适应,毕竟那些报社只会报他们想报的”(You just heard Watson say that you really need to adapt, after all, those newspapers only report what they want to report)
“我知道,游客杂志报道的连游客需要都没有”(I know, tourist magazines report that even tourists don''t need it)
华生疑惑的看向玛格丽特 “游客?你不是英国人?”(Tourists? Are you not British?)
“我来自法国,华生医生”(I come from France, Dr. Watson)
夏洛克随口道
“华生你没看出来吗,玛格丽特的箱子上写有法语”(Watson, can''t you see that Margaret''s box has French written on it)
玛格丽特听闻看向自己的箱子“看得真仔细这都能注意到?但好像不能代表我是法国人”(You look so carefully, can you even notice this? But it doesn''t seem to represent that I am French)
夏洛克继续到“或许让不懂法语的人的确代表不了什么,但我能看懂,我想英国人不会拥有只在法国生产的箱子吧”
(Perhaps it doesn''t mean much to people who don''t understand French, but I can understand. I don''t think British people have boxes produced only in France, do they)
“看来夏洛克你懂法语。”(It seems that Sherlock, you know French)
夏洛克非常随意的找了个位置坐下
“我懂很多语言德语(Deutsch)法语(Fran?ais)意大利语(Italia),波斯语(?????),希腊语(Ελληνικ?),拉丁语(Latina)……”
(I understand many languages, including German (Deutsch), French (Fran ? ais), Italian (Italia), and Persian( ?????), Greek(Ελληνικ?), Latin(Latina)……)
“我小时候去过法国,实话实说挺“时髦”的”
(When I was a child, I went to France and to be honest, it was quite fashionable)
听到夏洛克说他小时候去过法国后的玛格丽特陷入了沉思
这时候哈德森太太端着点心进到了客厅
“一路过来,还没怎么吃东西吧,吃点点心垫垫肚子吧玛格丽特”
(I haven''t eaten much since I came all the way here. Please eat something, Margaret)
“谢谢”